B&B historic centre Ostuni
Località: Itria Valley and trulli
Tipologia: B&B and Holidays Home
If you are looking for a simple and genuine accommodation in the heart of the historic centre of a typical and quaint sothernitalian town such as Ostuni, this is the perfect accommoddation for you. This is the place to immerse yourself in the daily life of a typical southern Italian town. You will stay in a traditional 19th-century and well renovated apulian house in Ostuni and experience the beautiful atmosphere of Puglia. A charming town with enchanting narrow streets and fairy tale traditional houses whitewashed with limestone. The town is also known as “the white city” with amazing bakeries, cafès and delicious restaurants that offer handmade, high-quality products following tradional recipes. The rooms are tastefully restored in a traditional style with modern touches (with private toilette, tv and Wi-Fi) and perfectly located just a few steps away from the main square of Ostuni. Anna Maria, the owner, is a very kind person and will prepare for you an amazing and tasty breakfast with local products. She serves different sorts of breakfast according to your wishes.
- Maximum capacity: 8 persons
- 3 rooms with double beds and private bathroom (2 of them can host also 3 guests)
- Free wi-fi connection available
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast is served in the common areas and includes biscuits, tarts and homemade cakes. If you wish it is possible to have also an international breakfast.
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storages
- Languages spoken: Italian, English