APULIA SLOW TRAVEL SRL PRIVACY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE OF Ex art. 14 Regulations UE 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and JUNE 30, 2003, No. 196 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Apulia Slow Travel Srl socio unico, headquartered in Ostuni (BR) in Via professore Luigi Miccoli n. 57, complies with the principles and provisions of the Legislative Decree of Ex art. 14 Regulations UE 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and June 30th 2003 no. 196 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” – “Code regarding the protection of personal data“), which contains provisions concerning the protection of persons and other subjects with regards to the processing of personal data.
In observance of the law, the processing of personal data collected by Apulia Slow Travel Srl, upon request of the offered services will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Ex art. 14 Regulations UE 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and Article 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore wish to provide you with the following information:
Aims of processing
1. The processing of personal data supplied by the customer will be made to allow for the provision and for the use of the required services, and to provide for the billing and the resulting tax obligations. The data can also be used for statistical reports about our activity, as well as for sending information and updates on offered services, newsletter, commercial information about the services offered by Apulia Slow Travel or related companies. Where necessary, for the above mentioned reasons, the data may be disclosed to third parties. The processing of data, in addition to related and instrumental purposes and purposes required to deliver the service, will focus on:
– inserting the data collected into the company’s database; communicate the data to third parties that perform functions that are necessary or instrumental to the provision of the requested services and/or manage databases aimed at the protection of credit risks;
– the collection of general and particular data and information on the guidelines and the preferences of the customer, sending information and commercial offers, also by third parties, sending advertising and informative material, commercial communications, including interactions, making direct sales or product or service placements, processing for studies and statistics on sales, customers, and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; the transfer of the collected and processed data to third parties, even outside the territory of the European Union, for commercial purposes of sale or attempted sale, or for all purposes of a commercial and/or statistical nature.
– the fulfillment of the obligations laid down by law, regulations, legislations, civil regulations and tax.
Personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes outlined above.
Please also note that you can change your choices at any time by contacting the person in charge by sending an an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature of the data provision and consequences of refusal of authorization of the processing
2. The processing of data is done using appropriate procedures to protect the confidentiality of the customer and consists of the collection, the recording, the storage, the organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, the deletion and the destruction of the data, including a combination of two or more of the above mentioned activities. The reported client data will be treated mainly through electronic and computer instruments and can be stored on both, media and paper, as well as on any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures. The operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic means or however in an automated way.
3. The provision of personal data by individuals who wish to use the services of Apulia Slow Travel is optional, but the failure to provide or subsequent cancellation, may make it impossible to provide the requested services or may prevent the continuation of the relationship, its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax.
Any discrepancies or incorrect communication of the indicated information or the refusal of authorization of the processing of data, has the following consequences:
– Inability of the Company to provide the requested service;
– The inability of the owner to ensure the processing, which is part of the contractual agreement, for which this is done
– The possible lack of correspondence of the results of the processing itself, as obliged and imposed by fiscal and administrative normative or the labor which is addressed.
Where the service is requested through the website of Apulia Slow Travel srl, the Customer acknowledges that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal exercise some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet network. Such information could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site or by third parties. The Customer acknowledges that the operators of telecommunication networks through which the service is provided may identify the user when connecting to the Internet and that the information regarding the access is contained in the electronic register of the operation of the Service (Log). The content of the log is strictly confidential and may be turned into an intelligible form and shown only at the request of the competent authorities.
Apulia Slow Travel srl adopts security measures designed to prevent the loss, the theft, the alteration or the destruction of the personal data provided by users. The Customer acknowledges that the security measures cannot rule out the risk that information transmitted via the Internet can be intercepted, manipulated or altered by third parties unknown.
Scope of data use and their dissemination and preservation
4. The non-sensitive, collected data may be disclosed in order to enable the provision of services required or the fulfillment of contractual obligations or law:
– to our partners, associates, employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and/or our contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
– to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
– to post offices, shippers and couriers for the delivery of documents and/or materials;
– to all those individuals and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc..), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
– to banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts.
Main identification data of the owner and the responsible person
5. The responsible for the processing is Apulia Slow Travel Srl, with registered office in Ostuni BR, via Francesco de Sanctis 57.
6. The responsible for the process is Apulia Slow Travel Srl in the person of Michele Piva, director of the agency Apulia Slow Travel.
Rights under Ex art. 14 Regulations UE 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and article 7 of Legislative Decree no. No. 196/2003
7. Your rights regarding the processing of personal data may be exercised at any time against the eligible of the process, according to article 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003.
In particular, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree of June 30th 2003, no. 196, we inform you that any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not existence of personal data concerning himself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the eligible, the responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated to through the appointed representative in the State, manager or agent.
The interested party further has the right to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been communicated, also related to their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the case where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate action to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to, with legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even though relevant for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the entitled person or manager, also through a third party, to which is given adequate response without delay.
The request made to the entitled or responsible person can also be sent by letter, fax or email, to the address/number listed at the bottom (footer) of the website.
* * *
The customer that requires the service confirms to have been informed by the entitled about:
a) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data is intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data;
c) the consequences of a possible refusal to authorize processing;
d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can find out about it, such as managers or assistants, and the scope of dissemination of the said data;
e) the identity of the responsible and entitled person
f) the rights under article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
In the case of inconsistencies in the Englishand German translations, the Italian original version shall prevail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APULIA SLOW TRAVEL
We are Apulia Slow Travel, via professore Luigi Miccoli 57, 72017 Ostuni (BR) Italy/ Apulia Slow Travel by Apulia Slow travel srl socio unico is a registered and officially licensed Tour Operator in Italy
The Legislative Decree no. 111 of 17.03.95, concerning the execution of the Directive 90/314/CE, for consumer protection states that both the organizer and the seller of the tourist package asked by the customer, must be licensed for carrying out their activities (art. 3/1, letter A, 111/95 Legislative Decree).
Besides these general conditions, the sale contract of a tourist package is also regulated by the clauses pointed out in the journey documentation email, sent to the customer. This contract, concerning the arrangement of travel, holiday and single tourist service sales, is also regulated by the Law of 29th Dec.1977 no. 1084, ratified and executed by the Travel Contract International Convention (CCV), subscribed on the 20th April1970 in Bruxelles.
In addition to the above mentioned CCV, the sale contract of a tourist package is also regulated by Legislative Decree n.111/95, emanated as an enforcement of the Directive n.90/314/CE concerning the journey and holidays.
Furthermore, the contract at distance signed by the consumer, for all the applications to the contracts for free time services, is subject to the Legislative Decree n. 185 of the 22nd of May 1999, concerning the “Implementation of the 97/7/CE directive about the consumer protection in regard contract at distance”, and to the Legislative Decree n.70 of the 9th of April 2003 concerning the “Implementation of the 2000/31/CE directive about some juridical aspects of the information society in the home market, particularly referred to the e-commerce”. We and you are subject to international conventions, when they apply. This may limit the amount of a claim you may be make, against us or anyone else. The most we will have to pay you for many claims for personal injury will not exceed
what a carrier would pay under, for example, the Warsaw Convention of the 12th October 1929 for international travel by air. Please note: where a carrier would not be obliged to make any payment to you under the applicable international convention or regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we similarly are not obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim. When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the carrier for the complaint or claim in question.
The following booking conditions, together with the information set out on the relevant Tour page of Apulia Slow Travel website will form the contract between you and us for your holiday with us.
In this contract a reference to “you” and “your” include the lead-named person on the confirmation invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
In this agreement:
“Meeting Point” means the place specified by us in the Tour Pack as the place we will meet and start your holiday, e.g. the specified airport, where a driver will pick our customers up.
“Start Date” means the date you start your holiday.
“Tour” means a holiday organised by Apulia Slow Travel.
“Tour Pack” means whatever documents we send to you in hard or soft copy to provide information about your Tour.
What is in the holiday
The following items are included:
- travel from the Meeting Point to your return to the departure point (which is likely to be the same place);
- accommodation and some meals (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary);
- services of one or more tour guides meals (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary);
The following items are not included
- Flights from or to the Tour destination (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary);
- all other costs incurred before you board transport at the Meeting Point (usually the airport where our driver picks you up) and after you return to the departure point (also usually the airport)
- travel insurance or any other insurance personal to you;
- passport and visa costs;
- vaccinations and medication, before, during and after the Tour;
- food and drink over and above what we include in the Tour;
- gratuities you choose to give, in addition to any we give on your behalf where we consider appropriate.
You can pay by bank transfer or Paypal.
The last date for payment of the balance of the cost of your holiday will be due to us at least 30 days before the Tour Start Date. We will tell you that last date for payment after we have confirmed our acceptance of your booking.
If you do not pay us before the last date for payment, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. If we do that, you accept that a cancellation fee will be due to us.
Surcharges and refunds
A minimum number of 2 participants are required in order for a Tour to be viable. In the unusual event that we cancel a Tour, we shall return the full amount of your deposit or other payment.
Booking your holiday
You can book at any time. You send us an email with your enquiry for a tailor-made holiday itinerary and we will send you an offer or you can book one of our standard packages. You can either book right away or ask for amendments or additional services. As soon as you think that our offer meets your requirements, you can book your holiday. We will send you a confirmation email and an invoice. When we receive your deposit of 25% of the total amount (for bookings that are not considered short term bookings, meaning bookings up to 31 days prior to your start date), we will send you a confirmation invoice which confirms your booking. The contract between us comes into existence at that time. You undertake to pay for the holiday you have booked and we undertake to provide you with the holiday we describe in our email and or our website.
If you make a booking on behalf of others as well as yourself, we shall take it that you have the authority of each of those other people to enter into the contract on the basis of these booking conditions and that you and they have agreed to be jointly and severally liable to us.
The balance payment for all tours is due at latest 30 days before departure and the payment currency is Euro. If you are making your booking within this period, full payment will be necessary immediately.
You can give us your personal details, insurance, special requests, medical conditions, next-of-kin and passport details and you can book by completing a form we shall send to you or by simply sending us an email with all the relevant information.
For bookings made within 30 days prior to your departure, we require full payment within 24 hours of a booking confirmed by us. For some tours we are able to make provisional bookings. Availability and prices of accommodation and other services can change significantly according to season, room quality and availability, so we book them as soon as possible after a tour becomes viable. You are therefore liable to us for the cost of the deposit as soon as you receive our invoice for the whole tour.
If you book a holiday less than 30 days prior to the departure date you must send us the full payment at the time of booking. We will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours. If you do not receive any confirmation letter within this period, please let us know by contacting us: phone +39 340 7271671 or by sending us an email to email@example.com
Apulia Slow Travel strongly advices you that you take out appropriate travel insurance. We cannot approve the cover you have bought and are not responsible if it is inadequate, because insurance companies are third parties.
Cover should be obtained not only against normal travel risks, but against additional risks appropriate to the destination country.
We advise that you should also check that any valuable optical equipment is covered either in your travel policy or your home contents policy.
Payment Protection/ Guarantee Fund
In order to comply with European and Italian law all payments received by us will be insured against the risk of our insolvency. In the event of our insolvency, protection is provided for our non-flight packages excluding prearranged travel to and from your destination. Please note that packages booked are protected only when purchased directly from us. The protection provided is for refund of money paid if you have not yet travelled or repatriation to the start point of your tour, if it is underway.
In case of insolvency or bankruptcy of the organizer, the customer can turn to the “National Guarantee Fund For the Consumer of the Tourist Package”, in accordance with the Ministerial Regulation n.349 of the 23 July 1999
for the achievement of the following needs:
- a) refund of the price paid for services entirely or partially not enjoyed;
- b) repatriation, in case of journeys to foreign countries.
- c) an immediate economic availability in case of forced return of tourists from non-EC members, on occasion of emergencies due or not due to the organizer’s behaviour.
POLIZZA RESPONSABILITÁ CIVILE ORGANIZZATORI E INTERMEDIARI DI VIAGGIO – AMIERRECI
Apart from urgent circumstances, when it is possible to address directly the competent diplomatic representations, to obtain the Found intervention you have to write a demand. It must be presented describing the situation, expenses, and including the original travel contract and all the payments made, to the following address:
Ministero delle Attività Produttive,Direzione Generale per il Turismo , Ufficio C1 -Tutela del Turista, Via della Ferratella, 51 00184 Rome. Italy.
The procedures to make use of the Fund are fixed by means of the President of the Council of Ministers Decree, in conformity with art. 21 no. 5, Legislative Decree 111/95).
Changes and cancellations by you.
We will try to accommodate any change you are compelled to make, but we cannot promise to do so. Please note that a change on short notice may be viewed as a cancellation and create a new booking, charging a 100% cancellation fee.
Only the person who made a booking may cancel. The cancellation takes effect from the date at which a written notification reaches our office. If you cancel, your deposit and any flight costs which have been invoiced, will be forfeit.
We shall charge an additional sum related to the time remaining before the date of departure, as follows:
Up to 30 days: deposit already paid (the deposit is not refundable)
29 – 4 days: 75% of tour cost
3 – 0 days: 100% of tour cost
If circumstances force you to leave the Tour early, you will have to bear any additional costs yourself.
Changes and cancellations by us
We reserve the right to change travel and tour arrangements. This is necessary because many of our tours involve variables which are outside our control. These include, weather, political issues, currency problems, floods, earthquakes, fires or accommodation issues.
We shall tell you about small changes before departure. If we think a necessary change is important, we will tell you about it as soon as we can and give you the opportunity to either accept the change, or take an alternative holiday (paying or receiving a refund / credit in respect of any price difference), or cancel and accept a full refund.
If such problems occur during a tour, we will make alternative arrangements so as to comply as closely as possible to the description of the tour in our offer sent by email and on our website.
If a problem occurs which is so serious that we have to cancel a tour before the date of departure, you may choose to accept either an alternative holiday (paying or receiving a refund/credit in respect of any price difference) or a full refund of all money paid.
In certain cases we may pay compensation too, at our discretion.
We are not liable to you in any circumstances for loss or damage or loss of your holiday when:
- unusual and unforeseeable circumstances arise which are beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care; or
- the change is not significant.
We are not liable to pay you any additional travel or any other costs, expenses or losses which you incur as a result of any change or cancellation by us, such as changes to times of connecting flights or other travel arrangements.
You agree that all these provisions are reasonable.
Tour Information and limitations on our liability
After having received full payment, we shall send you a pack of information relating to your Tour. This information will include:
- location of Meeting Point and time of meeting, if you have booked a driver with a private car;
- any important details relevant to a particular site that we may visit;
As for all the special offers if a minimum amount of 6 participants has not been reached we reserve the right to cancel the vacation even if a deposit has been paid . In this case the client would receive the deposit back.
Limitations on our liability
We want you to enjoy a perfect holiday with Apulia Slow Travel We shall do our best to make your holiday special for you. Nonetheless, we must make clear the limitations in law. We are not liable to you for:
- any event which happens before you board our transport at the Meeting Point or after you leave our transport at departure;
- any problem arising from your failure to reach the Meeting Point on time, for whatever reason; (though we would do our best to help you in any way we reasonably could)
- any aspect of goods or services you buy or accept other than those arranged by us;
- medical problems or physical difficulties, even if you have told us about them in advance;
- medical emergencies;
- your own carelessness or negligence in any aspect of your behaviour whilst with us;
- changes we reasonably make to an itinerary or to accommodation or any other aspect of the management of a Tour;
- problems or issues which we could have resolved whilst on a Tour but which you raise only after your return.
- injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment or possessions), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from either:
- the act or omission of you or anyone in your party;
- the act or omission of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday.
- services we have not provided. The services and features included in your Tour are those specified in our website or in the offer we sent to you by email. If you choose to buy other goods or services during your holiday, those are not part of the package we provide, even if arranged at your request through our Tour leader. Accordingly we are not liable to you for any happening in connection with that service or those goods.
Limitation of compensation by international conventions
- Other than as set out above, and as is detailed elsewhere in these booking conditions, we shall have no legal liability whatsoever to you for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which you suffer arising directly or
indirectly from any aspect of your holiday.
We shall try our utmost to provide a happy and fulfilling holiday, but if we fail in any way, do please raise any issue with your Tour leader or phone us at the number +393407271671. If your complaint cannot be satisfied it is not dealt with to your satisfaction at the time of reporting it to the leader(s)^or our employees, then you should give us full details in writing, immediately on your return. We cannot respond to verbal complaints.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is where the tour operator is registered. Apulia Slow Travels srl is registered in Brindisi, Italy.
Limit of our liability
Remember that transport and other service providers have their own booking conditions or conditions of carriage or service. You will be bound by these as far as that service is concerned. Such conditions may limit or exclude liability on the part of the relevant provider and they are often also subject to international conventions.
Delay, Interruptions, Force Majeure
There is no guarantee that trains or ferries will depart at the time specified. If they do not, we are not liable to you for any delay or cancellation or for any failure to take what you think are the best actions to have taken in particular circumstances.
We will provide whatever assistance we can. All expenses involved in doing so will be your responsibility.
Apulia Slow Travel shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays, trip interruptions or loss of enjoyment of any nature or kind whatsoever, resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts or other labour disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, floods or acts of restraints imposed by government authorities.
Help we need from you
- To satisfy the majority of our clients, we apply “no smoking” rules in the way that they are applied by law in Italy.
- If at any time, it is our opinion (given by any of our staff or Tour leaders) that you are acting in a way which may cause accident, injury, discomfort or extreme displeasure to any other Tour member, we may exclude you from the programme for the remainder of the Tour. You will understand that this extreme action will not be taken lightly but may be necessary to protect the health, safety or enjoyment of other clients.
- Laws, standards, culture and attitudes are different in many countries from what you reasonable expect at home.
We are not responsible for standards of service, safety, hygiene and behaviour which may be different than those you are used to or which you expected.
- Please note that we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
Accommodation will be in good quality hotels. We can also book bed and breakfast accommodation in charming small trulli or masserie. We will discuss your exact accommodation requirements when you have made a booking, but please note:
- we reserve the right to change accommodation to that stated on our website itineraries – (see below “changes of itinerary”).
- single rooms are normally available at an extra cost.
Changes of Itinerary
- Despite careful planning, it is possible that a site may become inaccessible due to matters outside our control, for example through natural disaster or political turmoil.
- We may decide to make changes to the itinerary to accommodate either of the above possibilities. We will tell you of any such change as soon as we decide to make it. If that happens, you may transfer to an alternative holiday. If your chosen alternative is of a lower price we will refund the difference. If it is of a higher price, you must pay the difference.
We have to work within the restrictions laid down by any carrier we use. Policies vary from one carrier to another and from time to time. We will tell you the exact allowances and terms after you have made a booking with us.
If you have an unusual requirement, perhaps for medical reasons, do contact us and we will try to help you immediately.
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person includes a human individual, a corporate entity and any organisation which is managed or controlled as a unit;
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- [except where stated otherwise,] any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- You consent to the processing of his personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) relevant to this agreement, by us.
- The parties agree that electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- In the event of a dispute between us, you undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that act.
- We are not liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy and the Agent agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in Italy.
Passport, Visa and Health Requirements
Please note carefully:
- to be absolutely safe, it is a good idea to make sure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date of return of your Tour;
- remember to apply for any necessary visa in good time;
- check with your GP what vaccinations and medication you may require and allow time to obtain them. Details are also available from the National Travel Health Network and Centre www.nathnac.org.
- If you are a national of an EC country and are taking an Italian tour, you should take your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) available online. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all necessary inoculations, take all necessary medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your holiday. Remember to bring certificates and confirmations with you in your hand luggage.
If you need professional medical care whilst on a tour, we will try to obtain it and inform your travel insurers as quickly as practically possible, should you not be able to do so yourself. Please ensure that you provide us with your next of kin details so that we can make arrangements for them to be contacted in an emergency.
- You agree to repay to us all costs we incur in providing this assistance, including payment for any additional transport. These costs must be reimbursed to the company. We will give you a receipt on your return, for you to pass to your travel insurers.
Compulsory note according to the Italian Law n.269/98, article 16.
The Italian Law punishes the crimes concerning prostitution and juvenile pornography by means of reclusion, even if these crimes are committed abroad.